Information on the processing of personal data
Subject: Information on the processing of personal data provided pursuant to art. 13 Reg. 2016/679/UE.
This is to inform you that our company processes your personal data. The processing is carried out in compliance with he criteria provided by the European Regulation on the protection of personal data, Reg. 2016/679/UE (hereinafter G.D.P.R.) and any other national legislation, measure or authorisation of the Competent Authority to the same connected. According to the aforementioned legislation, the processing must be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
2. The data will be collected with your consent and will be used for the following purposes:
a. Sendin of quotes requested and/or information for which express consent is not required (art. 6. 1 lit.(a), G.D.P.R.);
b. Commercial marketing for which express consent is required art. 6. 1 lit.(a) and (f), G.D.P.R.).
3. Methods: the personal data are processed by the controller and by duly appointed processors for the proper fulfilment of the purposes indicated in point 2) by electronic means and paper archives, as well as with the use of security measures to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data and to prevent undue access to unauthorized persons
4. Communication: the data may be communicated to internal and external duly appointed parties who carry out activities on behalf of the controller. Communication to non-EU countries is not foreseen (e.g. social networks, websites etc. .). The data controller does not use automated processes, including profiling, to achieve the purpose set out in this policy
5. The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes mentioned above and in any case for no more than 2 years from the termination of the relationship for the purposes indicated.
6. The data subject has the right to ask the controller for access to your personal data or for the rectification or erasure of the same or restriction of the processing concerning him or for the right to object to their processing, in addition to the right to request the portability of the same data. The data subject ha the right to ask the controller for access to your personal data or for the rectification or erasure of the same or restriction of the processing concerning him or for the right to object to their processing, in addition to the right to request e portability of the same data.
The request can be made by email or fax or by registered mail with the subject:”request by the data subject” specifying in the request the right that the data subject wishes to exercise (cancellation, rectification, portability, oblivion), together with a valid e-mail address/pec to which the reply should be sent. The data controller or any person appointed by the same, will comply with the request within 30 days from the date of receipt. If the reply is complex, the time may be extended to a further 30 days, provided that the person concerned is informed in good time. If you consider it appropriate to assert your rights, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, corresponding to the Italian Data Protection Authority, based at Palazzo Monte Citorio 121, Rome.
• The interested party, having read the information provided pursuant to Reg. 2016/679/EU, by signing you declare that you have understood the purposes and methods of processing described in point 2a.
Do you consent to the processing and communication of personal data for the purpose of an optional nature referred to in 2 (b) indicated in this policy?